Sunday, June 18, 2006

Random Comment About Hugs

I love hugs! They are so great! (My fellow walkers can attest to the fact that I'm a hugger! ;) My favorite hugs are the ones I receive from frail elderly women after Mass. Most will add a few words of encouragement too, it means so much to me! Last weekend, Teresa and I attended a quaint little church in which a woman stood at the entrance and greeted every parishioner with a warm hug before Mass. How awesome is that?! There are so many people in this world who are starving for human touch...

*Christy
Northern Walk

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had so many ladies want to give me a hug after Mass, too. :o)
-Elizabeth (southern)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Crossroads said...

And this is why we walk, so that all will be able to experience a hug!!! You guys are doing great, keep it up!!!

Dave Bathon
Northern Walk '05

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say hello to Linda Lee from Uncle Mike. You're on the prayer list. Pray for me too.

11:09 PM  
Blogger MattMaes said...

hugs smugs. just kidding. wish i were walking!!

MM

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home