Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finish Strong

So here we are with about 3 weeks left as we come closer to Washington, D.C. We spent this past weekend in Indianapolis. Now we are making our way through Ohio. This weekend was the first time I had a woman come up to me after Mass and tell me that she had had an abortion. She was now working with Rachel's Project so that she could help and minister to other women who have had abortions. I didn't really know what to say except that I would pray for her. Let us finish strong as we get closer to D.C. Let us walk stronger, pray harder, and witness even more to the dignity of each person. May God continue to sanctify each step that we take and use us to awaken the minds and hearts of all. God bless you and please continue to pray for us. Happy Feast day of St. James!
In Christ, Claire from the Central Walk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is Steve from Winthrop, MA, giving a shout to Sarah and Susannah (I hope I got that spelling right). You might remember me best as the guy with the knife.

I hope all is well with you guys and know that you've got somebody pulling for you and praying for you!

-sd

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home