Thursday, August 03, 2006

See You In D.C. Land!

Hello everyone,
Calvin here, your faithful walker with an identity problem. We are now only one week away from Washington D.C., and I have to say that I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, the arrival will mean that I will be able to see my Northern Walk family again, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Although, I am upset that I will not be able to properly say goodbye to everyone. (Sorry Christy and Jessica) Also, it will mean that I will be able to go home and see my family and friends again, I CAN'T WAIT... again. But on the other hand, it means that I will have to leave all my new friends that I've made over the summer, maybe forever.

The walk has definitely been a great experience for me, for many reasons, too many to list. I love that I was able to do this, and I would advise everyone to look into doing a walk. I am truly grateful to God for the people I've met and the relationships that I've made.

To everyone, good night and good luck.

Calvin Jensen
Your Northern Walker on the Central Walk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home