Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Northern Walk - Second Week

The Northern Walkers entered Idaho circa 05h00 and are staying for the evening at Mary House in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. We are on schedule and plan to sally forth in the coming weeks and months, to cover an increasing amount of ground every day and night we walk.

The Day Shift walked into rain today, and the dreary weather promises to plague the Night Shift in turn. The Walkers are understandably tired but spirits remain high; while Idaho may not be cleared in a day, the pace continues to be brisk.

Pax,
Andrew
Intrepid and Inspired Leader, Northern Walk

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey crossroads northern walk!

This is KAtie, I was on the northern walk last summer. You guys are in my prayers every night, I know how important prayer is on the walk. Reading some of your blogs brings back so many memories! Best of luck to you all! God Bless!

P.S. Montana was my favorite state lol

9:48 AM  
Blogger Frog's princess said...

This is Erin I was on the Northern walk last year too, Hi Katie!! I can't wait to see Y'all when you get to Iowa. I hope things are going super well, and I am praying for you. God Bless!

P.S. Montana will end I swear!! After Billings it gets easier.LOL

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sorena said...

The Northern walk ROCKS!

Hey ya'll! This is Sorena. I did the first ever Northern walk in 2005. Montana is beautiful...take in every moment of that state and count all the stars in the skies knowing that every one was made for you and is a gift from God! :)

God bless you guys! I hope to meet all of you one day! I will be praying for you.

Keep on truckin'! Know that all the little babies that have been aborted are walking with you too.

Peace out,

Sorena

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home